- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 These Terms of accommodation and use of Hotel services in LLC «Hotel» Grozny» are developed in accordance with:
- Law of Russian Federation “About protection of consumer rights» № 2300-1 from 07.02.1992.
- «Terms of hotel services in the Russian Federation», approved by Government regulations of 10.09.2015, № 1085.
- Law № 115-FZ, dated 25.07.02, «On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation».
- Order of 15.01.2007, № 9 «On the exercise of the migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation».
- Federal Law of 23.02.2013, № 15-FZ «On the Protection of the health of citizens from environmental tobacco smoke exposure to and the consequences of tobacco consumption».
- Government Decree of RF of 17.07.1995, № 713 «On Approval of Rules of registration and withdrawal of Russian citizens to register at the place of stay or residence within the Russian Federation and the list of persons responsible for reception and transmission in the bodies of registration of documents for registration and striking off the register of citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay or residence within the Russian Federation».
1.2. Basic concepts used in this Regulation shall mean:
- «Hotel Services» – a set of services to provide temporary accommodation in LLC «Hotel» Grozny», including related services, the list of which is determined by the Contractor.
- «Hotel and other accommodation facility» – a property complex (building, part of the building, equipment and other property) consigned for the provision of Hotel services (hereinafter – Grozny City Hotel).
- «Room Price» – the cost of temporary accommodation and other related services as defined by the Contractor, provided for a single price.
- «Consumer» – a private person or legal entity intending to order or purchase or ordering, purchasing, and (or) using Hotel services (hereinafter – Guest Grozny City Hotel).
- «Contractor» – LLC «Hotel» Grozny», providing consumers Hotel services (hereinafter – Grozny City Hotel). Location address: Chechen Republic, Grozny, Kadyrov Avenue 1/16.
- «Customer» – private (legal) person who has the intention to order or buy any ordering or purchasing Hotel services in accordance with the contract for the provision of Hotel services (hereinafter – the agreement) in favor of consumers.
- «Reservation» – advanced booking of Hotel rooms by the Customer (consumer).
- «Checkout time» – the arrival and departure time set by the Contractor and accepted by the consumers.
1.3 These rules settle the relationship between the Hotel and the Guests.
1.4. This Regulation, as well as fire safety rules are posted for information Guests at the front of the reception desk in the Hotel rooms and Grozny City Hotel and online on the «Internet» information and telecommunications network.
1.5. Implementation of this Regulation is required to both Guests and employees of Grozny City Hotel.
- INFORMATION ABOUT CHECK-IN (CHECKOUT) TIME FROM THE HOTEL
Grozny City Hotel provides services for provision of rooms for temporary accommodation of guests of the Grozny City Hotel within the time limit agreed with the administration of the Hotel and structured in a manner prescribed by these Rules.
Checkout time – 12.00 hours local time.
Check-in time – from 14.00 hours local time.
Fee for early arrival and late departure will be charged in the following order:
|Check-in time||Payment||Check-out time|
|13:00 – 13:59||10% of the room cost||12:00 – 13:59|
|12:00 – 12:59||15% of the room cost||14:00 – 14:59|
|11:00 – 11:59||20% of the room cost||15:00 – 15:59|
|10:00 – 10:59||25% of the room cost||16:00 –16:59|
|00:00 – 09:59||50% of the room cost||17:00 – 17:59|
|Total cost||After 19:00|
Arrival before check-in time is possible upon availability of prepared rooms.
Arriving to the Hotel at 9 am and staying till 6 pm you have to pay for full day (24 hours).
At the end of the agreed period Guest is obliged to leave the room. With the intention to extend the period of stay guests, need to inform reception desk before the checkout time (12:00 local time). Extension of stay is possible, upon availability.
If there are no rooms available, the Hotel has the right to refuse to extend the period of residence.
Children under 2 years old can get an extra bed on request (bunk bed) and breakfast free.
Children under 6 years old stay free of charge for accommodation (without extra bed) and breakfast. An extra bed is available at an extra cost.
For children in the age of 7 till 12 years the payment is 50%.
Children of the age more than 12 years the payment is 100%.
- PROCEDURE AND USE CONDITIONS OF HOTEL SERVICES
4.1. Working Schedule of Grozny City Hotel – around the clock.
4.2. The Hotel makes a booking according to the Rules on the form, conditions, booking procedure and cancellation of bookings in Grozny City Hotel. The Hotel accepts bookings from individuals and legal entities in writing via mail, email or fax, as well as by direct appeal to the reception desk. Bookings are made within 24 hours upon availability of the rooms after receipt of the request. When booking or checking-in the Guest chooses the category of the room, and the right to choose a specific room belongs to the administration of the Hotel.
4.3. The contact information, number of customers, customer names; date and time of arrival and departure, number and category of the rooms, payment method and additional services that are not included in the standard service are all indicated in the booking request. When later the customer is changing the booking request, he have to provide this information up to three days before the date of accommodation when checking in 8 rooms or more, and 1 day before arrival – Up to 8 rooms, otherwise the administration of the Hotel doesn’t guarantee the availability of the rooms.
4.4. Guest (customer) has the right to cancel the request according to the Rules on the booking form, conditions, procedure and cancellation in the Grozny City Hotel.
4.5. The Hotel has the right to refuse the booking if on the specified date in the request there are no rooms available.
4.6. When checking-in the Grozny City Hotel, guests provide one of the following identity documents, issued in the established order reception:
4.6.1. Citizens of the Russian Federation:
- Russian passport, identity card of the citizen of the Russian Federation
- USSR citizen passport, identity card of the citizen of the Russian Federation before it is replaced by the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation
- Birth Certificate – for people, who have not attained the age of 14
- Passport, identity card of the citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation, – for people residing outside the Russian Federation.
4.6.2. FOREIGN SITIZENS:
220.127.116.11. Foreign citizens arriving in Russia not requiring a visa:
- the passport of a foreign citizen or any other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of the foreign citizen (Art. 10 of the Law № 115-FZ, dated 25.07.02, «On Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation)»
- migration card with a mark of border controls authority on entry of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation or with the mark of the territorial organ of the federal executive authority in migration sphere of extradition to the foreign national of the migration card.
The period of temporary stay in the Russian Federation of a foreign citizen who has arrived in Russia in order not requiring a visa cannot exceed ninety days, except in cases stipulated by the Federal Law № 115 of 25.07.02, «On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation». In these cases, the foreign citizen must provide documents confirming the extension of stay in the Russian Federation (the work permit, a temporary residence permit, residence permit, etc.)
18.104.22.168. Foreign citizens arriving in Russia in order, requiring a visa:
- the passport of a foreign citizen or any other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of the foreign citizen (Art. 10 of the Law № 115-FZ of 25.07.02. «On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation)»
- migration card with a mark of border controls authority on entry of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation or with the mark of the territorial organ of the federal executive authority in migration sphere of extradition to the foreign national of the migration card
- document, confirming the right of residence in the Russian Federation (visa, temporary residence permit, residence permit, etc.) (Decree of 15.01.2007, N 9 «On the exercise of the migration registration of foreign citizens and persons without citizenship in the Russian Federation», as amended. RF Government Decree of 28.03.2008 N 220 from 01.12.2008 N 899 from 10.11.2009 N 913)
The period of temporary stay by foreign citizens in the Russian Federation in a manner requiring a visa for a period that is determined by the validity of the visa issued to him, except for cases stipulated by this Federal Law (in the red. Federal Law dated 19.05.2010 N 86-FZ).
22.214.171.124. Guests, that are persons without citizenship, impose one of the documents:
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with the international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of the person without citizenship
- a temporary residence permit
- residence permit
- other documents required by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as identity documents stateless persons (art. 10 of the Law № 115-FZ of 25.07.02 «On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation»).
4.7. Registration of the guests, who are citizens of the Russian Federation at a place of stay in the Hotel, is performed in accordance with the Rules of registration and withdrawal of Russian citizens to register at the place of stay or residence within the Russian Federation, approved by Resolution of the Russian Government dated 17 July 1995 N 713 About approval of Rules of registration and removal of citizens of the Russian Federation to register at the place of stay or residence within the Russian Federation and the list of persons responsible for reception and transmission in the bodies of registration of documents for the registration and de-registration of Russian citizens at the place of residence and place of residence within the Russian Federation.
4.8. Registration at the Hotel for minors under 14 years of age is performed on the basis of identity documents of parents that are with them or relatives accompanying person (s), the document certifying the powers of the accompanying person (s) as well as birth certificates of minors.
4.9. Formulation of a foreign citizen and a stateless person at the place of stay and removing them from the register at the place of residence are performed in accordance with the Rules of the migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation, approved by Resolution of the Russian Government dated 15 January 2007 N 9 «On the exercise of the migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation».
4.10. When registering the stay reception desk shall check-in the Guest and give him the key that provides access to the room, on the booked stay.
4.11. Reception of Grozny City Hotel has the right to not accommodate persons in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication in the Hotel.
4.12. With the availability of the rooms in Grozny City Hotel, Guest has the right to occupy the room of any category subject to full payment of booked rooms.
4.13. In case of a temporary checkout from the Grozny City Hotel, Guest who didn’t inform then staff of reception desk about this, and did not pay the pre absence, loses the right of residence and is subject to eviction.
- FORM AND PAYMENT OF GROZNY CITY HOTEL
5.1. At Grozny City Hotel there is a pay-per-day rate.
5.2. Room rates are determined on the basis of the approved price list for the services of the Grozny City Hotel. Payment for accommodation in Grozny City Hotel is charged in accordance with the checkout time – from 12 pm local time.
5.3. Guest (customer) is obliged to pay the Hotel services and other commercial services in full. With the approval of the Guest (customer) payment of Hotel services can be made at the conclusion of the contract in full or in part.
5.4. Payment is made at the discretion of the Guest in any of the following methods:
- Payment by credit card (MasterCard, VISA, MAESTRO)
- bank transfer (by transfer to the account of the Grozny City Hotel)
5.5. When making calculations with guests, the Hotel provides the Guest a cashier’s check or document issued on the accountable form or a bill signed by the Hotel staff, which includes:
- the name of the Hotel, information on state registration
- information about the Guest (customer)
- information about the provided room
- room rates
- period of stay at the Hotel
5.6. Upon request of the Guest the following services are provided without extra charge:
- Breakfast «buffet»
- Call ambulance and other special services
- use of the first aid kit
- delivery of correspondence in the room, addressed to the guests, of receipt
- wake-up call
- provision of boiling water, needles, threads, one set of dishes and cutlery
- taxi call
- Wireless Internet service WI-FI
- the use of appliances installed in the room
5.7. The Guest, at his request, will be provided additional paid services that are not included in the room rate, according to the list and the prices specified in the existing Grozny City Hotel listings for additional services.
5.8. In case of checkout of the room, previously specified in the paid-term credit, a refund is carried out upon a written request form by the Guest, indicating the time of departure.
5.9. Guest may refuse the Hotel services at any time, on condition that the payment of actually incurred costs in the Hotel is made.
5.10. The Hotel has the right to unilaterally withdraw from the provision of offers if Guest violates the rules of residence and use of Hotel services Hotel menacing City, with Guest Hotel reimburses actually incurred costs.
- POLICIES OF GROZNY CITY HOTEL
6.1. In accordance with para. 30 of the «Rules of Hotel services in the Russian Federation», approved by the Government Resolution № 1085 from 10.09.2015, the Guest is obliged to observe the established Grozny City Hotel Policies and uses of Hotel services.
6.2. On the basis of Art. 12 of the Federal Law of 02.23.2013, № 15-FZ «On the Protection of the health of citizens from exposure to environmental tobacco smoke and the consequences of tobacco consumption» Grozny City Hotel prohibits smoking customers in all areas of the Hotel, including the Hotel rooms, lobby bar, conference rooms and public areas.
In case of violation of the above requirements of the Federal Law of the Hotel there is a need for more complex works on cleaning the rooms and public areas. The administration of the Hotel has the right to charge the guests costs of the Hotel according to the approved cost of one room.
6.3. At the request of guests Grozny City Hotel Administration allows outsiders to be in the room from 8.00 to 23.00 hours. If necessary, it is possible for unauthorized persons stay in the Hotel after 23 hours, only under condition of their registration and payment of additional place (if the shares, allows room category) incurred another room (subject to availability). This procedure – it is a security measure aimed at ensuring the safety of property Hotel, property, Hotel guests and fulfill statutory obligations Hotel, on the registration of citizens at the place of residence.
6.4. The Hotel is responsible for the safety of things of the Guest, in accordance with the Russian legislation. The administration of the Hotel ensures the safety of personal belongings of guests staying in the room, with the exception of: money, valuables and securities, as well as precious things. The Hotel is liable for the loss of money, other currency values, securities and other valuables of the Guest, on condition that they have been accepted by the Hotel for storage or have been placed by the Guest in the safe box of the Hotel. The Guest, who discovered the loss, shortage or damage to their belongings, shall without delay, inform the administration of the Hotel. Otherwise, the Hotel is released from responsibility for failure to store things.
6.5. If after departure, Guest forgets his belongings and (or) documents, the staff acts according to the «Standard actions of Hotel staff upon detection of abandoned things of the Guest». The competent Hotel staff notifies the owner of forgotten things. Next, the thing must be returned to the owner or shall be deposited in a specially equipped room. If the person who has the right to request a forgotten thing, or his whereabouts are unknown, found things shall be deposited in a specially equipped room.
6.6. If the Guest is absent more than a day after the expiry of the agreed period of residence (according to his checkout time), Hotel has the right to create the commission and to make an inventory of the property which is in the room. The Hotel staff act in accordance with «standard removal of the property from the Guest rooms». Material values in the form of cash, precious metals, valuable documents, the administration takes under custody. For other property provisions of paragraph 5.5. hereof.
6.7. Guest is obliged to care of the property and equipment of Grozny City Hotel, maintain cleanliness and respect the established rules of residence and use of Hotel services. In case of loss or damage of Grozny City Hotel property by the fault of the Guest, in accordance with the Russian legislation and the present Rules Guest is shall be responsible and provide redress on the basis of the current Price List Hotel.
6.8. It is prohibited to keep pets in the Hotel, except for accommodation of people with disabilities.
6.9. Guest must do the following for personal safety and safety of property when leaving the room:
- close the windows
- Switch off the electric lighting equipment
- Close the water tap
- Switch off electrical appliances
- Close the front door with a room key
6.10. Guests staying in the Hotel are prohibited to:
- leave the room with unauthorized persons in his absence
- transmit the room keys to unauthorized persons
- bringing in a room and store bulky things, inflammable materials, as well as a weapon without a permit
- use the electric heating elements that are not on the list equipment of the room
- invite unregistered guests to the room after 23.00 hours to 8.00 hours
- commit acts that violate the peace and quiet of other guests staying at the Hotel during the night from 23.00 hours to 8.00 hours
- smoke at the Hotel
Hotel administration reserves the right to visit the room without the consent of residents in the event of smoke, fire, flood, and in case of violation of the order of living accommodation, public order, the order of use of household appliances.
Guest acknowledges and does not object to the use of video surveillance systems in the Hotel complex (except personal Guest rooms and toilet cabins).
6.11. When leaving the Hotel Guest is obliged to:
- make full payment for the provided services
- return room key to the reception desk
6.12. In case of delayed payment for the room, repeated or gross violation of these Rules, being in a room of unauthorized persons in the period from 23.00 to 8.00 hours or public disorder Grozny City Hotel Administration shall be entitled to terminate the contract with the Guest unilaterally. In the time of departure Guest is obliged to pay the actual services rendered to him in accordance with the Price List.
- In cases, not covered by these rules, the administration and the consumer govern by existing law of Russian Federation.